Cranium Kabookii brings a new dimension to Wii play by celebrating the amazing things friends and family can do as they create, perform, discover and connect with one another. Using the Wii Remote and special Kabookii Decoder Glasses, Cranium Kabookii changes the television screen into a living canvas where teams jam, draw, act, puzzle and even crack codes to win.
Cranium cofounder and chief noodler Whit Alexander:
“Cranium has set itself apart by creating award-winning games that celebrate natural talents in a way that connects people through laughter and play,” said Yves Guillemot, chief executive officer at Ubisoft. “This kind of experience is exactly what we want to provide with our Games for Everyone line, and we are pleased to partner with Cranium, Inc., who for nearly a decade, have proven themselves the experts in creating unique enduring experiences for friends and family.
With Ubisoft, we've found a partner as passionate about changing the rules as we are. Ubisoft's creative team has a deep appreciation for our brand and the expertise to translate Cranium's high touch, multiple activity play in an interactive, clever and, most importantly, fun way. Together, we've created a video game to transform ‘We' time into ‘Wii' time, giving everyone the chance to shine.”
- New questions and activities get players to spray paint the solar system on a wall (you actually hear the can shaking in your hand!)
- use the Wii Remote as a mallet to hammer out “Auld Lang Syne” on a xylophone
- solve word puzzles (what word is both a face card and car lifter?)
- trot the globe to test your nowledge of world flags, landmarks and national anthems (frequent flier miles not included!)
- Kabookii Decoder Glasses add an extra twist, allowing one player at a time to view hidden clues on the screen.