Skip to content
- The Metroid universe expands as gamers don large mechanical robot suits and battle Space Pirates in Metroid Prime: Federation Force.
- Players assume the role of a young Marine of the Galactic Federation working to defeat pirates, Metroids, and any forces threatening peace. Gamers travel to three different planets, but Federation
- Force places more emphasis on shootouts than exploration, with players teaming up with up to three friends to take down foes.
- Mechs can be upgraded with mods and subweapons, and gamers can also take part in the three-on-three sci-fi sport of Blast Ball.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh