These vicious, plantlike baddies are from the Super Mario™ series and typically hide in pipes. They emerge with mouths open, awaiting victims. A poorly timed jump means a chomping—hence the "piranha" name. While there have been exceptions, they generally don't appear if Mario waits on top of or just next to a pipe. They hate fireballs.
- For Compatibility check: https://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/amiibo/compatibility
- Compatible with the Switch, Wii U, & “NEW” 3DS or 2DS systems
- Most games read Amiibos to offer special in game bonuses or unlock game materials
- Some games write data on an Amiibo that can be transferred to different systems by bringing your Amiibo with you.
- An Amiibo can only have one written data saved at a time. Any writing of data on an Amiibo with pre-existing data will erase the old data and replace it with the new data