Skip to content
- Nintendo's iconic hero returns to 3DS with new puzzles and adventures optimized for three gamers in The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes.
- Presented from a top-down perspective, the action finds three different Link characters (one green, one red, and one blue) joining forces to explore dungeons, defeat enemies, and solve puzzles.
- This can be accomplished in local or online multiplayer modes with two other gamers, or single-player fans can team up with two paper dolls that can be controlled using the touch screen.
- Tri Force Heroes makes use of a new totem mechanic lets the three characters stack on top of one another to solve puzzles and reach new areas.
- Gamers can communicate with one another using pre-selected emoticons, and as they explore they can collect loot to acquire new outfits that unlock special abilities or boosts.
- Multiplayer fans who are feeling uncooperative can instead enjoy competitive action in the Coliseum zone.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh