Developed specifically for the Wii, EA SPORTS Grand Slam Tennis delivers the deepest and richest tennis experience ever developed for the platform with real life tennis strokes letting anyone quickly pick up a racket and use every shot type and inch of the court. It is the exclusive home ofWimbledon and includes all four Grand Slams: the Australian Open, Roland Garros, the U.S. Open and Wimbledon. The player line-up features some of the greatest and most accomplished ever including John McEnroe in his exclusive video game debut. Joining Mac is an impressive roster of current and legendary men's and women's players who collectively own 135 Grand Slam singles titles, making this the most accomplished group of players ever assembled for a tennis video game.
- Swing the racket like a Grand Slam champion: Users feel like they are actually playing tennis as they swing real forehands and backhands. Hit a variety of shots such as top spin, slice, flat, lobs and drop shots.
- Grand Slam Career: Create your own player then set off to conquer the various skill and legends challenges to accumulate skills and try to win all four Grand Slam titles.
- Wii MotionPlus: One of the first games compatible with the new Wii MotionPlus. When the peripheral is added, the experience is enhanced with added shot depth and precise ball placement. Racket rotation is also recognized so you can spin your stick just like the pros do!
- Social Tennis Party: A dozen party games can be played, using seven core Tennis Academy style games with group friendly scoring and presentation.
- Connect Online*: Play against new opponents online. Every win contributes to your country on the Battle of the Nations leader board.
- Practice Makes Perfect: Hone your skills on the practice courts with controllable ball machines at every venue. Take advantage of the instructional pop-ups to improve your abilities and beat the pros!