Bwaah…Been there. Done that. Invaded Earth. Partied hardy… Now, it's time for an ADVENTURE… The Rabbids' first comedy-adventure will take them to the moon or bust! As usual, they have an infallible plan: Collect all the human Stuff they can find, heap it onto a giant Pile and climb to the moon… Not so fast! The Humans revolt and become Verminators to exterminate the Rabbid varmints and defend their precious Stuff: ‘Rabbids Go Home!'
- he Rabbids' First Comedy-Adventure: Control two Raving Rabbids and their shopping cart and cause mayhem in a world full of uptight Humans with shopping on the brain. Collect varying sizes of human stuff to build the Rabbids sky-high pile of junk in their quest to reach the moon.
- Make a huge mess and provoke hilarious situations in over 15 striking game environments: Scour through supermarkets, race across rooftops, jet past airports and boost through the Bayou, visiting the game's unique take on everyday places.
- Play over 40 missions: Race, chase, boost and generally run amok while scaring the Humans right down to their undies - literally! Ridicule reams of relentless enemies and their nasty pooches in an increasingly paranoid world of Rabbid-haters.
- Unique Art Direction: Encounter a cast of colorful, oddball characters and explore a remarkable parody of the modern world as if you were living inside an interactive cartoon!
- Variety of Gameplay: Soup up your shopping cart with a Jet Ski, an airplane reactor, or a hospital Bubble Bed to wreak endless havoc everywhere you turn. Learn to pilot your cart while boosting, jumping, gliding, floating and flying.
- In Ze Wii Remote™: Gobble up Rabbids inside your Wii Remote™ and customize your very own Rabbid avatars to play with instantaneously…in-game!
- Talented and highly creative team: Rabbids Go Home is developed by the Ubisoft Montpellier Studio responsible for high-profile games such as “Beyond Good & Evil”, “Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie”, and the first “Rayman Raving Rabbids”.