Fight to the finish in a hand-built speed machine racing seven inches off the ground at nearly 180 mph through a moving minefield of crashes, spinning cars, rolling tires, and 32 rivals on the world's most famous racetrack in Indianapolis 500 Legends, an arcade-style racing experience set in a dynamic era spanning 1961-1971. Players will experience the traditions, rivalries, terrifying speeds, jaw-dropping maneuvers and infamous events that characterized this historic period at the world-famous Indianapolis 500 race.
- Draft, dodge, and strategically maneuver through packs of highly tuned vehicles racing at speeds of nearly 180 miles per hour! Full damage modeling turns tires, mufflers and panels into potential hazards as crashes send them flying onto the track.
- Experience historic moments in Indy racing history with Mission-Based Racing: Drive the first rear-engine Lotus-Ford, shatter records in Parnelli Jones' turbine-powered car and relive the rivalries between some of history's greatest drivers! Survive infamous crashes, experience the most thrilling come-behind victories and more!
- Pit lane mini-games based upon actual pit stop activities. Use the stylus to change the tires, fill the gas tank and even put out fires!
- Over 30 real cars and drivers spanning the years 1961-1971. Unlock new cars and memorabilia as you progress through the years and experience the evolution of the Indy 500 track first-hand!
- Classic Mode offers Qualify, Race, Pit Stop, Pass, Time Trial and Challenge driving missions.
- Up to four players can compete in a variety of multiplayer modes, including Quick Races, Mission Challenges, Pit Stop Challenges and more!