FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: THE CRYSTAL BEARERS provides a fresh take on the FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES series as it combines the storytelling depth, expansive world and graphical quality of FINAL FANTASY with motion-driven, real-time action gameplay. In this world, realistic gameplay and fantastical art direction are brought together for a truly unique experience for Wii users around the globe.
A thousand years after the original CRYSTAL CHRONICLES, the end of a great war has led to one tribe's dominance, and another tribe's apparent annihilation. The world has turned to technology, and magic is only used by outcasts called “crystal bearers.” Layle is one such crystal bearer, whose love of danger is about to send him on an extraordinary adventure.
- Enjoy a new chapter of the series that takes place a thousand years after the events of the original FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES, where technology has advanced to its peak and magic is considered taboo
- Encounter the first FINAL FANTASY game developed exclusively for Wii, complete with motion-driven gameplay and intuitive controls that are accessible for gamers of all levels. Enjoy a variety of actions including flying and third-person shooter style gameplay
- Step into the hero's shoes and experience the action first-hand! Control Layle's crystal bearer powers to battle adversaries, navigate through obstacles and move objects at will in a highly interactive environment
- Traverse the terrain, swing from high places or take a swim in a world in which all areas are open for exploration
- With an extra remote, friends and family can jump in to assist the player in times of need in special areas of the game.